Industrial’s Woodchuck is exceptionally useful for personal use on farms and
small acreages. A perfect entry-level sawmill for those who want to get started
in milling their own lumber at an exceptional price. Simple and safe to
operate. Easy to assemble with simple tools. Solid tube frame and construction.
Can cut logs up to 31 x 110 inches long and has a safe cutting speed rating of
15 seconds per meter.
than circular sawmills, but is a lot less expensive, produces more usable
lumbar, and leaves a smoother cut finish. Spirit Industrial’s band sawmills are
truly portable when used with a trailer, thus can have faster production times
than transportable circular sawmills that need to be assembled onsite. The
Woodchuck produces less wood-waste (due to the width of the blade) and is
superior in creating higher quality surfaces than chainsaw and circular
sawmills. Requires less milling than chainsaw and circular sawmills and is
flexible enough to cut specialty lumber.
- Power: 14HP Gas Kohler Engine
- Cutting capacity: 31-inch diameter by 110-inch-long logs
- Blade Size: 156 x 1 ¼ x .035 inch,
- Safe Cutting Speed: 13 – 15s/m
- Standard Track Size: 157-inch by 40.5-inch (10 feet track)
- Accessory Options (not included):
- Price: $1900
- Trailer Lights: LED
- Electric Winch: 3,500 lbs.
- Extra Tracks: $310 per 5 feet
- Extra Blades: $85 each