Industrial’s Beaver is exceptionally useful for personal use on farms and small
acreages. A much more powerful option for those who want to get started in
milling their own lumber at an exceptional price. Simple and safe to operate.
Easy to assemble with simple tools. Solid tube frame and construction. Comes
with a trailer for faster onsite production times. Can cut logs up to 36 x 188
inches long and has a safe cutting speed rating of 20 seconds per meter.
than circular sawmills, but is a lot less expensive, produces more usable
lumbar, and leaves a smoother cut finish. Spirit Industrial’s band sawmills are
truly portable when used with a trailer, thus can have faster production times
than transportable circular sawmills that need to be assembled onsite. The
Beaver produces less wood-waste (due to the width of the blade) and is superior
in creating higher quality surfaces than chainsaw and circular sawmills.
Requires less milling than chainsaw and circular sawmills and is flexible
enough to cut specialty lumber.
- Power: 27HP Gas Loncin Engine with Electric Start
- Cutting capacity: 36-inch diameter by 188-inch-long logs
- Blade Size: 180 x 1 ½ x .035 inch (19 feet track), Carbide 208 teeth
- Safe Cutting Speed: 20 – 30s/m
- Standard Track Size: 236-inch by 40-inch
- Weight: 1592/1724 lbs
- Price: Included
- Trailer Lights: LED
- Electric Winch: 3,500 lbs.
- Extra Blades: $85 each